Approved invoices can be sent to Xero for them to be paid.
1. To access invoices, click “budgets” on the left hand side navigation bar. Then click into your chosen budget.
2. Once invoices have been created, they will be available to view next to charges.
3. There are options to download invoices, email invoices or send invoices to xero.
4. Invoices can be sent to Xero. Instructions on the Xero integration are available in another article. There will be a drop down menu as seen below and the user should click “200 – sales” for the invoices to be sent to Xero.
5. Now click into your Xero tab on your browser, and ensure your account is linked with your block angel account.
6. Once you have done this, click “contacts” on the blue headings.
7. This will take you to your lists of contacts per units as uploaded onto Block Angel. Your Invoices will be populated for each unit, awaiting payment.
12. Click into any of invoices to access details of the balance due.