Block Angel offers the possibility of an integration with your Xero accounting tenant, in order to leverage the best out of both platforms. This means you can fully define properties and owners in Block Angel, including all annual/ad-hoc payment demands and debt management associated with those properties – then rely on Xero to record, consolidate and categorise the transactions for accounting purposes.
Each system has a definition of “items” (or entities), such as invoices and contacts in Xero and Units and Blocks within Block Angel.
- Payment Demands raised in Block Angel are created as Invoices in Xero
- Units in Block Angel are mapped to Contacts in Xero
- Invoices are raised against Contacts in Xero
The following diagram shows a Block Angel account containing;
- One Management Company
- One block
- Two units in the block (each with owner defined)
- 3 charges defined for the financial year
- Two payment demands raised for each unit
- Each unit maps to a Xero contact
- Each payment demand maps to a Xero invoice