In the lease agreement schedules are set out. These may be service charges, parking charges, or charges based on property type.
1. Click “Schedules” on the left hand side navigation bar.
2. You can download the pre-loaded excel sheet and insert the necessary variables. Click the download button.
3. Once the Schedules sheet is downloaded you can insert your variables.
4. Column A,B,C are pre-populated and do not need to be changed. Note: Database I.Ds should not be edited or removed.
5. You can add as many schedules as required by entering the name of the schedule in cells D1, E1, F1 etc. e.g General service charge
6. The numerical apportionment of charges can be entered from the columns in relation to the corresponding units in columns D,E,F etc.
7. All units must add up to between 98-102.
8. Once completed save the csv file and upload via the button on the dashboard.
9. Once uploaded, the charges and apportionments will appear respective to the csv file.