Once the development is set up, you will want to add owners and tenants to the community dashboard. You can do so in 3 ways. You will be pushed to send invites to all after the last step of the 4 step wizard. If you choose not to, you can also click send invites to all at a later time, or you can choose individuals to invite per block and unit.
1. The first option will be to send emails to all owners and tenants at the end of the initial 4 step wizard in setup. You will be invited to send email invites to all owners and tenants to the community portal. It is advisable to send emails later as we are yet to create a budget and issue service charges.
2.. If you choose to send emails later. You can click alternatively “send invites” on the bottom left of the setup dashboard, to all development members.
2. You will be then asked again to send emails to all development members to sign up to the community portal.
3. You will then receive an email to sign up in your inbox. Click “login/register” and you will automatically be added to the community portal, where you can see documents raised by the property management company, owners and tenants.
4. They will be asked to fill in their information to sign up to the dashboard. This includes your first and second name and a photo.
5. You will then be brought to a community portal where will have the option to view the property “home”, “my property”, or “my messages”. where you can view messages raised by the PM agent.
6. Alternatively, you can invite individual members by clicking “blocks” on your agency dashboard.
7. Click into your chosen development and click “units” on the left hand side navigation bar.
8. Then click into your chosen unit to select the contact that you would like to invite.
9. Click “contacts” under overview to view and select your contact.
10. Click into your chosen contact and click “send access reminder” on the left side of the page. Then click the blue “send emails” popup button.
11. Once owners and tenants have accepted their invitation to join the community portal, this is what their dashboard should look like. (below)