Cases can be raised in your dashboard to notify home owners or tenants of issues.
1. Click “Cases” on the left side of the screen.
2. Then click “Raise new” to create a new case.
3. In the Unit dropdown select the residence as seen below.
4. Then you must select a contact to whom you are raising the case – either one of the owners or the tenant (see below)
5. Then you must select which type of category the case which is to be raised will be (see below).
6. You can then add the location, which is optional. you can then write a summary of the case in “Summary” and the full details of the case in “Description”
7. The case will be “pending” until the action is processed and complete.
8. You can click into the case to edit it and change the status of the case. Click the pending button in the bottom left corner to change the status to processing or to done.
9. Click the blue “Send message” to send a message to the owner or tenant. (See below)
10. Once the case is resolved and you have changed the status to done. A green “done” sticker should appear on the case (see below).