To begin adding content to a development, we start by adding documents to the management company.
1. After completing the initial form, you will automatically be brought to the onboarding wizard that follows a 4 step process. You can also be brought to this page by searching for the company name in the directory. While the details are yet to be completed, the company will have the onboarding status badge.
2. Once in the wizard as shown below, you can add documents to a management company.
3. When you click “Add Documents”, you will have the option of selecting a file to upload in the form of a PDF or a link.
4. Enter the details of the file name and URL if it is a link. Documents can be made visible to or hidden from tenants.
5. For a PDF, drag the file into the space or choose from your computers files.
6. These documents may include but are not limited to:
- An AGM notice.
- Company’s accounts.
- Minutes of AGM
- Agenda of AGM.
- Fire issues and health + safety issues.
7. Documents that are frequently made visible to tenants would include:
- House rules
- Storage rules
- Parking information