Connect Block Angel to Stripe to allow invoices to be paid through the platform.
1. Click Integrations on the left side of your agent dashboard.
2. Then click “Connect to Stripe” to begin the pairing.
3. You will then be brought to a Stripe landing page where you can enter the details of your Stripe account or create a new one.
4. If setting up a new account, you may be asked to secure your account with a mobile number, authenticator app or security key.
5. Once connected, you will be asked to verify your personal details. (see below)
6. The next step will be to enter some details on how you make money on Block Angel. These will include your VAT number, which is optional, your industry (from a dropdown menu), your website and the product description. (see bwlow)
7. From here, you will be asked to submit your bank account details so that you can receive payouts from Stripe.
8. Next you add your public details to be seen on payment statements, invoices and receipts. The sortened descriptor is a shortened version that fits into bank statements.
9. You will then be moved onto the “Review and finish up” page where you can review and confirm your information before submitting.
10. You will then be brought back to the Block Angel platform where your Stripe connection status will show “Connected”.