The next step will be to add a Block(s) to the Development by clicking “add blocks”.
1. Click “Add a block” on the right side of the screen.
2. Insert details of the block, including Block name, address and postcode, and post town. ( This is the physical address of the development.
3. The block is now added to the management company. You can decide to add another block, add documents to the block or you can create units for the block.
— Add Units to a Block —
To add units to a block, click on “Add units” highlighted in yellow (as per above).
1. Click on “download a template here” highlighted in blue (below)
2. You will receive a sample CSV spreadsheet with the appropriate headings for upload. You must populate the list with required details.
The file must be uploaded as a CSV. Below is a copy of the CSV sheet with the correct headings.
- Row A = Number of the unit
- Row B = Reference number of the unit e.g 1PS = 1 Pembroke Square *required field*
- Row C-H = Billing address and post code of each individual unit
- Row I = First name of owner 1
- Row J = Last name of owner 1
- Row K = Email of owner 1
- Row L = Telephone number of owner 1
Row I-L is repeated for owner 2, 3 + 4 ( if applicable).
4. Key pt.2 – Row Y-AF pertains to the details of the tenants.
- Row Y – The floor in which this unit is situated.
- Row Z – The number of car spaces allocated to this unit.
- Row AA – The reference number of the car space.
- Row AB – The floor area of the unit in meters squared.
- Row AC – The number of bedrooms in the unit.
- Row AD – The tenants first name.
- Row AE – The tenants last name.
- Row AF – The tenants email.
5. Ensure the correct spelling and format of all emails to avoid problems with the upload of the file (see below).
6. Once formatted correctly and uploaded, click save to add the uploaded units to the block.
7. Click Save. You have now successfully uploaded a block and units to your development.