- Navigate to Units under the Blocks section of the left hand navigation bar
- Select the block that you want to send letter for
- Tick the box beside the ‘Unit’ column to select all units, this will present a new tool bar above the list of Units
- Click ‘Generate Welcome letters’
5. Choose whether to display your management agent logo and address in the welcome letter. Tip: if you are using headed paper de-select these two boxes.
6. The summary of owners with and without email addresses allows you to identify the Units that dont have email so that you can print and post these letter.
7. Click ‘Download’ to generate a pdf file containing the welcome letters.
8. Click ‘Email’, a summary of the email addresses will be shown, click ‘SEND VIA EMAIL’
9. Unit owners will receive an email with a preprescribed email text introducing the system and inviting owners to register their access code via the Block Angel mobile app and web app.