- Once invoices have been issued to owners or credit notes assigned, Account Statements with an overview of all payment demands can be generated in Block Angel that can be downloaded or emailed to owners.
- Navigate to the Unit list
- Select All or the individual units to generate Account Statements for.
- Click Generate Account Statements to see the following options:
- Include or remove management agent logo in all letters
- Download account statements for units without an owner email address
- Download or email account statements for units with an owner email address
- Tip: Click download to check the details of the generated Account Statements, which list all payment demands associated with the unit for the active financial year
- Both invoices awaiting payment and settled invoices are listed
- Any invoices that were voided are not included
- CURRENT BALANCE displays the contacts’ live balance in Xero
- Ensure you have added your bank details in Block Angel:
- Management Company modal
- Bank Info tab
- Once you have checked the details in the Account Statements, click the email option in the modal
- The owner will receive an email with their Account Statement with links to all invoices in Xero.
- Email content:
In the attached file, you will find a summary of all outstanding payment demands relating to <unit_name>, <block_name>
You can view your service charge details and other estate management information by logging in to your account, click here to login.