There are four items that you should setup and review prior to launching the service with any new development.
1. Management Agent Settings
1. Navigate to ‘Agents’ under the Admin section of the left hand navigation bar.
2. Click on your Agency and open the window ‘Edit your management agent’.
3. Navigate to the bottom of the page and review the logos that you have uploaded to the ‘Display image’
Note: the Display image will be shown in the mobile app under Management Info
2. Property Manager Settings
- Navigate to ‘Property Managers’ in the left hand navigation bar.
- Select your Property Manager.
- In your Property Manager Settings review the following details:
- Your profile picture.
- Phone number.
- Opening hours. Tip: also include emergency contact information in this field.
Note: this information will be displayed in the mobile app in the Management Info section.
3 & 4. Review Content (Building info and Gallery)
- Navigate to Blocks in the left hand navigation bar.
- Select your Block that you wish to add content for.
- In the Edit Block window you will see three tabs at the top of the page:
- Block Info – details of the block, MC name, PM, Address etc.
- Building Info – data room for owners and residents.
- Gallery – images of the estate that can be uploaded.
- Select Buidling Info and review your files and folders. Please refer to ‘Files and Folders’ for further details.
- Select Gallery and upload images. Click on ‘ADD NEW +’ select the ‘+’ symbol and choose an image from your computer. Click SAVE and the image will be uploaded.