Download the Block Angel mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
When you first open the mobile app an introduction to the apps main features will be displayed.
You will then be prompted to enter an access code.
There are two ways in which a person receives an access code for the Block Angel mobile app.
- Welcome letter – when a new development comes on to the Block Angel system or when a PM sends Welcome letter reminders for unit owners that are not already registered for Block Angel. Refer to Sending Welcome Letters for more details.
- Via the Block Angel website – owners and residents can request an access code through the Block Angel website. Refer to Access codes via Block Angel website.
Registering via the Block Angel mobile app.
1. In the ‘Get Started’ page of the mobile app enter your access code. The Get Started page will appear after the introduction to the mobile app.
2. Once you have submitted your code, enter your contact details.
- First Name (mandatory field)
- Last Name (mandatory field)
- Email (mandatory field)
- Phone number (mandatory field)
- Password (We reccomend creating an alphanumeric password with at least 8 characters)
- Address Line 1 (mandatory field)
- Address Line 2 (mandatory field)
- Address Line 3
- Address Line 4
- Review the Terms & Conditions and select the box to proceed
- Click ‘Log in’
When you have submitted your details you will see a screen that says ‘NEARLY THERE!’.
Your property manager will need to confirm your details and approve access.
A push nofitification will be sent to your phone to adivse you when your account has been approved.
You now have access to the Block Angel mobile app. 🙂