Engage with your Suppliers to request quotes and send work orders through the Block Angel system. All of the information will be recorded on the system with the tendering process being managed using Block Angel web forms and document templates.
Create a Supplier
- Navigate to ‘Suppliers’ in the Blocks section of the left hand navigation bar.
- Click ‘ADD NEW +’
- Complete the fields:
- Blocks – set which blocks you want this Supplier to be available for.
- Company Name – Supplier name.
- Contact first Name
- Contact Surname
- Phone number
- Click SAVE
Request quote(s) from a Supplier
- Navigate to the Request that you wish to get quotes for.
- Enter an instruction for the Supplier in the ‘Instruction for Supplier’ field.
- In the Request window select the menu identified by the three elipsis symbol (…)
- From the drop down menu select ‘Request Quote(s)’
- Select one or more Suppliers from the drop down list.
- Enter the body of the email that will be sent to the Supplier.
- Click SEND EMAIL.
An email will be sent to the Supplier(s) which contains:
- A pdf copy of the Request for Quote which includes all the relevant details of the Request
- A supplier web form requesting:
- Project cost estimate
- Proposed work date
- Comments or queries
Upon completing the web form the Suppliers quote details are received by the Property Manager via the Activity Feed. The Suppliers quote details are recorded in the Request Notes.