The Messages feature allows you to send instant messages to residents through the Block Angel mobile app.
To create a Message
- Navigate to ‘Messages’ which is under the ‘Blocks’ section in the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the ‘ADD NEW +’ button.
- In the ‘Message to*’ field select the drop down menu to message:
- All users in a block
- All owners
- All tenants
- Specific unit
- All users in all blocks
- In the ‘Block*’ field select the drop down menu to add a block. Repeat to add more than one block. To remove a block click on the ‘x’ beside the block name.
- If you choose to message a Specific unit then the ‘Block Units(s)’ field will appear. Select one or a multiple of units. The ‘Message to (within block unit)’ field will appear, select:
- All Owners
- All Tenants
- All users in Block Unit
- In the ‘Message title’ field add the title of your message.
- In the ‘Message text’ field add the content of your message.
- Use the ‘To’ field to address certain groups. e.g. ‘All bicycle owners’.
- Click ‘SEND’.
To view a Message read report
- In the Messages list view click on the message that you wish to view.
- Scroll down to the ‘Sent to’ section.