The Community Noticeboard allows building residents to reach out to other members of their residential communty in a moderated and friendly forum.
To navigate to the Community Noticeboard select ‘Notices’ from the Blocks section of the left hand navigation bar.
View and approve / decline notices
The Noticeboard is pre-moderated which means that Block Angel pre-approve every post that is publised to the Noticeboard in advance of it appearing. However in some circumstance we will leave a post in the pending section so that you can view the post and potentially reply, approve or decline publishing. The types of messages that we leave in the pending section usualy relate to property management issues. It is advisable to view the pending section of the Community Noticeboard from time to time in this regard.
- Click on the ‘Pending’ tab that sits above the Notice list view.
- Hover the cursor over the Notice to show the cross and tick symbols
- Click the cross symbol to delete the notice and click the tick symbol to approve.
Create a Community Notice in the mobile app
To create a community notice in the mobile app navigate to Noticeboard from the home screen select the circular button with a + symbol at the bottom right of the screen.
- Title – enter the message title
- Your text here – enter the body text of the message
- Select category – this is the noticeboard theme that your notice relates to. The themes are:
- For Sale / Rent
- Add a photo if you wish
- Click SEND
Create a Community Notice in the web app
To create a community notice in the web app navigate to the Community Noticeboard select ‘Notices’ from the Blocks section of the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the ‘ADD NEW +’ button at the top of the screen.
- Create a title
- Enter the body text of the Notice
- Select the block that you wish to send the notice to
- Select a category for the Notice
- Upload an image
- Click SAVE
To reply to a community notice
To reply to a communty notice in the web app and mobile app first select the notice that you wish to reply to.
In the mobile app
- Select the circular buttom at the bottom right of the screen with the arrow symbol.
- Enter your reply
- Click ‘SEND’
In the web app
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Notice.
- Enter your reply
- Click ‘ADD A REPLY’