Building Info is a repository of information that is made available to residents and unit owners to faciltate better understanding of operational, safety, access, waste recycling and other matters regarding the managed estate.
In order to create Building Info content we navigate to ‘Blocks’ in the Admin section of the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the block that you wish to edit, this will open up ‘Edit block’.
- At the top of the screen there are three tabs; ‘Block Info’, ‘Building Info’ and ‘Gallery’. Click on ‘Building Info’.
Create a folder
- Start by creating a folder, Click on the ‘CREATE FOLDER’ button.
- Enter a name for the folder
- Under ‘Role’ select the drop down menu. This will determine which User group will have access the the folder.
- Visible to all – visible to tenant and owner User groups
- Visible to owners – visible to owners only
- Select the one option from the drop down menu and click ‘SAVE’
Add building info in a folder
- Click on a folder.
- Click on the ‘ADD NEW +’ button
- From the drop down menu select the ‘Type’ of building info content that you wish to add. These types are:
- PDF – pdf documents
- URL – websites
- VIDEO – video urls
- Add the name of the file, web page or video.
- Add the file, insert the web page url or video url.
- Under ‘Visibility’ select the drop down menu and then select which User group will have access to the system.
- Click ‘SAVE’
Delete or edit a file
- You can delete or edit a file or folder by hovering over the file or folder and clicking on the:
- pencil – to edit
- dustbin – delete
View a document
- View a document by opening the file first and then hover over the file with the cursor until the eye symbol is shown. Click on the eye symbol to view.
View a read report
- To view a read report open the file and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will see a list of Users in a table followed by the Unit number, Yes or No read status, date and time stamp.
- Increase the rows per page for a better view.