Requests are service requests from building residents and owners. Requests can vary in nature and can include maintenance issues, meter readings, reports of anti-social behaviour, car parking and waste management issues.
New Requests are entered on the system in two ways:
2. Via the mobile App
When a resident issues a Request through the Block Angel mobile app, the Request will appear on the Activity Feed on the Property Managers dashboard.
2. New Requests added by the Property Manager
- To Add a Request navigate to ‘Requests’ in the Blocks section of the left hand navigation bar.
2. At the top of the screen click on the ‘ADD NEW +’ button
3. Enter the fields relating to the Request:
- Block Unit – if applicable
- Type – choose from the eight request types i.e. electrical, fire safety etc.
- Category – choose from five category types i.e. maintenance, admin, accounts etc.
- Status – choose a the status that is appropriate to present course of action.
- Pro/Re – choose whether an issue is proactive or reactive. Default is set to reactive.
- File upload – upload a file or photo to the Request.
- Instructions for supplier – enter specific instructions for sending on as a quote / work order.
- Chosen supplier – shown when sending a work order.
- Estimated value – shown when sending a work order.
- Scheduled work date – select the date that the work is scheduled to be carried out.
Click SAVE at each stage to save your changes.